Thank you for participating in our research. In consideration of the mutual agreements and obligations contained herein, I am an adult over eighteen (18) years of age, and I agree to the following terms and conditions:
I grant Brass Flowers Inc. and its affiliates the irrevocable right and license to use or record my image, photograph, picture, likeness, and voice by any technology or means and in any format (the “Recordings”) for the duration of my research session. I irrevocably waive any right to review or inspect the Recordings, and I grant Delta CX the irrevocable right and license to use the Recordings and any feedback I provide for any purposes as permitted by law.
I agree to participate in the research study that has been described to me. I understand that:
- I am free to withdraw from the usability study at any time for any reason.
- I am free to withhold answers to any question I am asked.
- I am encouraged to ask questions throughout the usability study.
- I will be given the opportunity to discuss my experience at the end of the usability study at which time I may ask additional questions about the experience and the purpose of this investigation.
- I understand that I will not be identified by name in any reports using information obtained from this usability study. My personal information will be protected. The information I provide will be combined with the information collected from other participants and used only for aggregated research purposes.
- The session will be recorded (i.e., handwritten notes, audio, and video).
I agree to keep confidential and secret anything I am told is Confidential Information. I agree I will not disclose Confidential Information with anyone.
CODE OF CONDUCT:
Delta CX strives to maintain an environment that is positive, open, and respectful to everyone with whom we do business, and we expect the same of our guests. I understand that harassment is prohibited in any form. In particular, Delta CX will not tolerate harassment based on gender (including based on pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any characteristic as protected by applicable law.
I understand that I am prohibited from harassing others. If a participant violates this Code of Conduct, Delta CX may take any action we deem appropriate, including warning the offender, expulsion from the research session without compensation, banning the offender from future events, and/or contacting law enforcement or the appropriate authorities.
PRIVACY AND DATA HANDLING
Please see our privacy page for our privacy and data handling details.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND AGREEMENT:
By participating in the research study, I confirm that I have read and agree to the above terms and conditions as a research participant.
Brass Flowers Inc. d/b/a Delta CX
PO Box 68085
Tucson, AZ 85737
info AT delta cx DOT com