Looking For a CX/UX Coach?
Feel like you are guessing or stumbling your way through UX work?
No UX leader or manager where you work?
Your boot camp or educational program gave you little or no mentoring (or an unqualified mentor)?
We can help you with:
- Setting career goals.
- Work and reviews.
- Standardization and consistency of work.
- Presentation practice: explaining and defending ideas.
- Distinguishing good books, articles, and self-study materials from garbage that would lead you down the wrong path.
- Learning concepts, skills, and tools.
- Creating and improving your resume, CV, and portfolio.
- Job interview practice and coaching.
- Answering the unanswered questions.
- Benefiting from our years of work experience.
- Advice on dealing with difficult job situations or people
- “Fake projects” to work on for practice or your portfolio.
- Help with knowing where your strengths and weaknesses are.
- Understanding Lean, Agile, cross-functional teams, and what real projects tend to look like at real companies.
- Help with confidence and dealing with “impostor syndrome.”