25, 26, and 27 May 2021
Live and online in a browser-based virtual conference system.
CX and UX are at the heart of everything your company does. Without customer satisfaction, it doesn’t matter how Agile, Lean, efficient, productive, or anything else you think you are. Your cool tech, your CI/CD pipeline, your expensive re-brand, and paid social influencers will all mean nothing if you don’t have happy customers.
Concentric is an event where each presentation ties back to the customer’s experience… The UX of a digital interface or the human perception of a brand, service, store, or experience. It’s all about the X!
Each day the virtual “floor” will be open from 6am until 2pm Pacific USA time.
- Sessions will start at the top of each hour, run around 45-50 minutes each including live Q&A, and are followed by a 10-15 minute break.
- There will be 4 sessions per themed track each day. Sessions will have captioning.
- The networking lounge, discussion round tables, and “arena” with booths will be open for 2 hours before and after the half day of sessions, and stay open during sessions.
Time Zone Help!
6am – 2pm Pacific USA Time in May 2021 is…
- 9am – 5pm Eastern USA Time, sessions from 11am – 3pm.
- 2pm – 10pm UK Time, sessions from 4pm – 8pm.
- 3pm – 11pm Central Europe Time, sessions from 5pm – 9pm.
- 6:30pm – 2:30am India Time, sessions from 8:30pm – 12:30am.