1. We are Delta CX. By participating in our event, you agree to these Terms and the Code of Conduct.
2. For paid events, once the event has started, there are no partial or full refunds given. If you cannot attend but know someone who can, tickets are transferable at no cost. Cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee. Cancellation within 21 calendar days of the event’s start comes with a refund of 75% of what you have paid. Cancellation 22 or more days before the event’s start comes with a refund of 90% of what you have paid. If anything about your event fee is non-refundable or has a different refund policy, we will clearly state that in the event registration form.
3. Our events are recorded and made public later. Webinar-style events and sessions are audio and video recorded. In-person events might be audio and video recorded. You agree that your image, likeness, or name might appear in our events and recordings, and you allow us to use it at no charge.
4. We are not responsible for the choices, actions, or behaviors of other participants, sponsors, vendors, venue workers, or any of their sub-contractors. If the event is in a physical location, we are not responsible for elements of the venue such as the lighting, carpet, allergens, ADA or disability compliance, air quality, or food quality. We will do our best to only pick awesome venues, but if something goes wrong that is the venue’s responsibility, it’s not our responsibility. We will do our best to help and support you if there is a problem, but we are not legally responsible for what other participants do during our events.
If there are any problems or questions, please contact us at info AT Delta CX DOT com, or call or text +1 628 225 2440.
Code of Conduct
Delta CX is committed to providing a welcoming, safe, mutually respectful, and harassment-free experience for all participants of all genders, gender identities, locations, ethnicities, races, religions, sexual orientations, disabilities, physical appearances, and self-expressions.
Event participants agree to this Code of Conduct for all event-related interactions before, during, and after the event. This includes but is not limited to at the event venue, at event-related social or networking events, on social media (Slack, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.), and event-related interactions elsewhere on the internet or in person.
1. Mutual Respect. Remember that in the physical and online worlds, we all have boundaries. Be respectful of those in others.
- Ask questions before making assumptions about another person or situation.
- Ask before touching another person (such as a hug).
- Refrain from all forms of harassment, including through speech or actions. Do not make any insulting or demeaning comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disabilities, personal appearance, age, ethnicity, nationality, location, socio-economic status, language, religion, or belief.
- Do not make threatening statements to others. Do not incite others to make harassing statements. Harassing actions include but are not limited to deliberate intimidation, stalking, photography or recording of people who have indicated they do not want to be recorded, purposeful disruption of presentations and events, inappropriate and unwanted physical contact, use of sexual or discriminatory imagery, comments, or jokes, and unwelcome contact.
- Do not use, offer, share, send, transmit, or broadcast offensive imagery or explicit content including sexual or vulgar imagery or terms. Presentations should contain warnings before there is potentially traumatic content (such as abuse, assault, death, war, mental health crises, etc.), which would only be included if it were pertinent to illustrating a key point of the talk. The definition of “offensive” will be determined by the Delta CX leadership in case we, as reasonable and high-empathy people, can’t agree on what’s offensive.
2. If you see something, say and do something. If you see someone being aggressive or inappropriate, or if you see someone who appears to be uncomfortable, speak up for and with that person. Get the attention of Delta CX reps at the event if you need our intervention.
3. If you feel that someone has harassed you or otherwise treated you inappropriately, or if you witness someone being harassed or treated inappropriately, please alert any Delta CX rep immediately. Call or text USA phone number +1 628 225 2440. As necessary, Delta CX reps can contact venue security and/or local law enforcement, provide escorts (at physical events), and assist those experiencing harassment in whatever they need to improve or solve the situation.
4. Anyone Delta CX has to ask to stop harassing or offensive behavior might be asked to comply and change their behavior, or they might be expelled without refund or recourse, depending upon the situation and at the sole discretion of Delta CX reps. Delta CX reserves the right to ban any participant (speaker, sponsor, attendee, press, etc.) who is found to be causing trouble for other participants.
This is a living document and will be updated regularly. Last update on 30 December 2020.